THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES

Wednesday, June 23, 2010

snake with blue eyes

"You are welcome to come in. It is about to snow and i don't want you stuck out there." Shane looked at his hands.

"I don't want to intrude on you" she took his jacket and pulled him in.

"Oh stop it...after the two month i have had i would enjoy some company." a smile spread across her face and a look of desperation glimmered in her eyes.

"Two months?" he asked. So he had you locked away all this time? Well my dear girl, you were missing out on the world. a smile came to his face. "Nevermind my question. Thank you for letting me in your home."

"Oh it is my pleasure. You make yourself at home, do you drink?" she asked pulling herself to sit up on her kitchen counter.

"I do, but do you really want me to stay here? I mean, I can get a hotel." she shook her head.

"Oh no you don't! Here, there are...drinks...in the fridge, help yourself." she dissappeared into the dark hall. He heard the water to a bath running. She must have really been comfortable with Ashton, enough just to leave him there. He was soon on the couch drinking a beer and sitting on the couch with two empty bottles already beside him.

"Sapphire?" he asked wandering into the hall. He ran into something hard. a few choice words and he grunted. When he reached out his hand he felt a cold wall between him and her. That little devil, she is smarter than I thought.

"Keep yourself on that side and we will have nothing to worry over." she flipped the light on to reveal the ice wall, her with white eyes behind it. A smile came to her face as she turned and went into her room. A deep silent laugh can from him. So you think this will keep me out? Okay, we will play your little game my dear.

0 comments: