THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES

Saturday, June 26, 2010

silence...

Sapphire cooked in silence and didn't even look at Shane. How could she? Her mind was running at full speed and he was just interupting her thoughts.

"Sapphire...please!" he tried to approach, but she turned away from him. He felt something strange...hurt. A few more tries and he was getting frustrated. "What did I do?!" he asked loudly. A heavy sigh came from her as she set her hands on the counter. With a surprising change she spun around and pushed him back.

"I trusted you!"

"I have never dishonored your trust!" her eyes were glowing with a strange emotion at his remark.

"You have done worse! You have used it for your good! At least Ashton never used it against me!" she walked away from him with clentched fists. Shane watched carefully at her movements before using all force he had kept inside.

"I bet he never gained it in the first place! I bet he just thought he could winn you over! You are better than that Sapphire and if he had no trust to at all, then I am farther than he ever will be! I wasn't using you trust, I thought...I don't know, that you liked me." his words were true. She stopped and put her head down.

"I know." her voice was low.

"Then let me in, let me take care of you and help you when you have questions." He was loosing sight of his plan, but this seemed so much more important right now. Ashton had missed out on something, and Shane was going to to bigger, as usual, and fix it, but not for Ashton this time...for Sapphire.

"I...I don't know how." she said forgetting Ashton for now, and feeling Shane's hands in hers.

"I'll teach you." he whispered turning her around. "Everything you want to know." she smiled hugging him. The silence was over, but something felt different.

0 comments: