THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES

Tuesday, June 29, 2010

Lies...

Brian walked back and forth in his office for a while after his son's phone call. His green eyes searched around for a while just ticking off the minutes.

"Bring Ruth in here." his deep voice commanded. His orders were carried out and the woman was thrown on the floor. "Hello my darling, how are you today." she spit at him. Her hands were tied behind her back.

"You snake! You will never get away with this!" she yelled.

"Tisk tisk my dear, i thought you better faith in me than that, since you will not become my brother's wife, I have something to show you. One of your own, in love with my son. She is betraying her people." he showed her pictures of Shane and Sapphire.

"He enslaved her?"

"Oh no, she just trusted the wrong man. He was protecting her from his enemy, his younger brother, when he gave her part of his power. He has asked to keep her as his own, and he is even refusing to bring her here now so that the bond between them will grow strong enough she will not fight back when we strip her of her good ways and let her as one of us. She, the most powerful of your kind, not even knowing it, because mommy died." he mocked.

"No! I will marry him if you release her!She is a young one who is being prayed upon! Please leave her be!" she cried.

"Too late, my son is quite fond of her, I know he is getting emotionally attached, but all the better, the harder he will fight to keep her." he took her by the throat. "You are too late in saving your people Ruth."

"Not her! Please, i beg of you my master, my lord, my anything, let her be!" Brian just laughed in her face.

"My wife please." she came in moments later.

"You called me my love?"

"Yes dear, have you seen the lovely lady our son plans to make out daughter-in-law?" she observed the pictures.

"She is quite beautiful. Is he sure about her?" she asked. Ruth just stood there watching them in silence.

"Oh yes my dear, this is the one he has been searching for." she smiled at her husbands words.

"Wonderful!" Ruth was taken by the arms.

"NO!" she scream. "Not Sapphire!"

"Silence!"

"Not my daughter!" and the door was shut.

0 comments: