THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES

Friday, June 18, 2010

fight of your life

Sapphire was up early making breakfast for the both of them. When the plates were done and on the table she went into his room. She wanted to give an apology for her stupidity. One look at his face sent her heart racing in a strange beat. He looked so peaceful.

"Ashton...Ashton..." She coaxed gently reaching her hand out to touch his arm. Before she knew it he was holding her against a wall with those terrifying red eyes. Her breaths were short and sharp.

"What are you doing!?" He said in a raspy, deep voice.

"I...I...I was just..." She stammered.

"I asked you a question!" His voice boomed as he pulled her away then hit her back into the wall.

"I was going to say sorry! Ashton...stop this! You are not acting yourself!" She only knew one thing to do to stop him from hurting her but she waited.

"You do not care for me! You mock me and..." Her lips were on his sending a pulse through his body. He pulled away from her normal again.

"Sapphire? What are you doing in here? Shouldn't you be sleeping." Her fear evaporated.
"Breakfast is ready." She rubbed her shoulders as best she could. Ashton knew something was wrong with her when she wouldn't unwrap herself from her beach towel and get in the pool. With a gentle hand he touched her face softly to judge her eyes.

"Let me look." He said.

"No!"

"Yes Sapphire." He pulled the towel away and looked at her back.

"Please! Just leave me alone." She pleaded.

"Who did this? No one else has been here. What happened?" His question dug into her skin.

"You happened! You attacked me!" She slapped him. After that she showed every technique he had taught her in an attack at him. The fight went on but she lost with one good blow to her strength.

"You have learned a lot, but one thing you can never do is defeat me! I will have you as my wife soon, if by force then so be it!" Her glowing eyes dimmed to her sapphire ones as his glowed brighter then all diminished as fast as it had started and he left her, on her back and defeated. Angry, foul words spilled out of her mouth like poison.

0 comments: