THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES

Wednesday, June 30, 2010

Shane's war...

Shane got up early the next morning and went outside. Winter would be ending soon. He walked out the door and met his sister in the hall.

"Come on, it is time for you to meet her. One person at a time, what our uncle couldn't do with her mother...I will do with her, but it takes time so don't scare her okay?" she just laughed.

"Oh please, save the monolog for when you 'take over the world' I can handle this." she pushed the door open leaving him open mouthed.

"Sapphire! I have someone I want you to meet." she came out of her room rubbing her eyes.

"Are you freaking serious, do you have any concept of time?" she grumbled slapping him away when he went to touch her. "It is too early for this."

"Enough...now this is my sister...Flair." he said with a smile.

"Hi, would you like coffee? I am sure you are tired too getting up this early." she led the way into the kitchen. "You must be out of your mind bringing someone over this early have you seen the way I look? I don't know if you think anything through sometimes." he just smiled at her.

"You look fine Sapph, I promise." he touched his lips to her shoulders. She blew cold wind at him.

"You think you are so cute don't you? Get off of me, you woke me up." she was half smiling half frowning but she didn't let him see her face. Flair watched intently.

"I think I am very cute thank you very much." she made a snowball and threw it at him.

"I think you need to cool off you hot head." she was smiling now.

"Hot head, who you callin' a hot head. We have company and you wanna start this?" he said.

"Why not, she needs to know how bad of a boyfriend you are." he pushed him playfully away. "So Flair, I have heard nothing about you except that you live and breathe. Do you take your coffee black, or what?" she asked pouring three cups. Flair took her cup and sipped on it.

"You don't mind if I steal my brother away for a moment do you?"

"Please do, some quiet would be great." a wicked smile was on her face as she passed him and sat in front of the fire perfectly content. Shane took his sister outside.

"What?"

"Are you kidding me?! You are too attached! What if father decides to kill her?! What are you going to do?" Shane smiled.

"He won't, he didn't kill her mother, what makes you think he will kill her? He is willing letting me do this, he knows it is for the best." his words were so confident.

"She is so happy but empty, what did you do? I can see it in her eyes."

"I had to take some of her memories of her mother and brother away from her in order to keep her from going back. Ashton is planning something, he is going to try to save her, not that she needs saving, she is the same as before just easier to control." A crash came from inside the apartment. They ran inside to see Ashton over her. He had her pinned down.

"Don't just stand there you idiot, do something!" Flair shouted at Shane.

"Wait, watch her." he said calmly. Sapphire did not fight him. She was starring at him intently. He released her wrists and grabbed his throat gasping for air. Shane watched carefully. She let him go right before he was passed out.

"Shane, if you don't mind..."

"Not at all." he took his brother by the clothes and threw him out. Sapphire looked exhausted from the process. "That was new, how are you feeling?" she held her head and tried to stand finding her body felt like a ton.

"Take me to bed, I want to sleep." he picked her up and before he even got her there she was out.

"I told you to watch. She is learning. Ashton locked her away for two months trying to hide her. He hits something in her that makes her flip out and do things I have never seen before." Flair's eyes flashed.

"Which means she could kill you...stay on her good side."

0 comments: