THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES

Sunday, June 27, 2010

deceit...

Shane held Sapphire's hand to comfort her. She seemed upset about something but he could not tell. Maybe the transfer would take some time to set it.

"Shane?"

"Yeah..." he responded.

"Why are you holding me?" she pulled away and got up from the couch turning off the movie. Her irritation dissolved as she walked around a bit.

"Because I love you." he came to her and hugged her.

"Stop." she pushed him away and walked into her room shutting the door behind her. A confused Shane just stood there. He pulled out his cell phone and called his father.

"Hey."

"Do you have her?" the deep voice asked.

"Yes, but I want to give it some time to adjust before letting her into our world. It might make her uncomfortable enough to cause a back fire. I have a question."

"What do you need?" he responded.

"I want to keep her, as mine, I don't want to lock her away." there was silence for a while.

"I will inspect her and see how well you have her under control, if she is anything like her mother she will fight."

"She will only fight those she does not trust, and I have gained that." a smile was in his voice.

"Shane...who are you talking to?" a sweet feminine voice came from behind him.

"Just a friend hun, you feeling any better?" he motioned her to come to him.

"I feel a little weird, my eyes are different than before." her arms were around him.

"That is supposed to happen." he kissed her forehead. "Give me a while, I will talk to you later." he hung up the phone and put full attention on her. Why did your mother have to fight so much to keep you away from us? It would have helped us all and you would not have to go through this. "Come on, let's start a fire, make some smore's, drink some cocoa." the smile she gave was softening his heart and he couldn't stop it, he was too far into the game to stop now. But Ashton, he was planning a rescue, but would she go after he had given her the power of his blood line? Shane hoped not, but the deceit he had produced was unpredictable.

0 comments: