THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES

Sunday, June 20, 2010

relsihed anger

Ashton tried to go into Sapphire's room but the door was locked. He heard her crying inside.

"Sapphire..." A loud bang hit the door and the heel of a stiletto point was through the door.

"I hate you!" She screamed.

"Sapph...please!" He opened the door and she was throwing darts at his picture. She tore the picture off the wall, froze it, then smashed it. He watched her anger at everything he owned. His furnishings were destroyed.

"I hate you!" Her hands pounded his chest. "You are worthless, dirty, idiotic! I HATE YOU!" She pounded fists into his chest.

"I love you." He said before feeling her hand come against his face. He took her wrists gently.

"I can't stand you!"

"I love you." He repeated.

"You killed my mother." She fought.

"I love you."

"Stop saying that!" Her anger was being shifted.

"I LOVE YOU!"

"NO YOU DON'T!" She screamed.

"I LOVE YOU!" He put his lips to hers trying to get her to understand. She jerked away and walked past him. With a high head she grabbed her coat he had gotten her and took the door knob into her hand clenching her teeth at the jolts of electricity and jerked the door open.

"Burn you devil!" She was walking away. Ashton was stunned at her will to hate him.

"Don't, please don't go!" A glance back at his pleading face almost made her turn around.

"I will never be your wife!" She stopped and turned to meet him.

"Okay, I will leave be."

" That isn't good enough! Go away!" She ran as fast as she could to a house to call a cab.

0 comments: