THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES

Thursday, June 24, 2010

Games a dozen

Shane was sleeping on the couch when she wandered into the kitchen. with a yawn she poured a glass of juice and sipped it half asleep. Before she could react hands were on her shoulders. She gasped with wide eyes.

"Good morning Ice Princess."

"Oh please, that is so corny." she smiled shrugging him off.

"Okay okay okay, so, i have to restock your fridge." she laughed at his remark.

"No, it is okay, i don't mind." her voice was honest. "How did you sleep?" she asked.

"Good, but my shoulders are stiff." she saw his 'discomfort'. She pouted.

"Do you need a massage?" at his nod she took out pain medication. "Too bad, take an Alieve."

So that is how you work is it? Two can play that game, but maybe i should let you have your fun. As he thought she walked away. Her face was stern and had changed from playful to irritated. "I was just teasing. I know you aren't that kind of girl Sapphire. You look like you have had a hard few weeks." he said with a genuinely concerned voice.

"You have no idea."

"You wanna go for a run, that always helps me." she looked up at him with dark blue eyes.

"I am not about to go for a run with you." her voice was tight and defensive.

"I am not going to hurt you..." as soon as he said it she went into a flashback.

"I am not going to hurt you Sapphire, I am just trying to help you." Ashton said taking her hand and patting it gently. She jerked away with anger.

"I can't do it!" she stormed off and her followed.

"Okay, then don't! If you want to disappoint everything your mother stood for then so be it!" he yelled. She slapped him as hard as she could and he just held her close to comfort the blow he had given her.


"I don't think you will hurt me Shane, I am afraid I will hurt you!" she pulled her knees up to her chest.

"I know you are scared, but power can be controlled, but only if you let it do what it will, just guide it. Come on, a run will help. Please...trust me." I will guide you, guide you to the man who killed your mother. He thought to himself not yet voicing his purpous.

0 comments: