THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES

Tuesday, June 29, 2010

rebellion.....

Sapphire sat on the edge of the couch away from Shane. She was testing her boundaries with him. Somehow, she felt connected to him, but wanted to fight his control over her. Her eyes were focused on the fire, drawing power from it somehow. What was wrong with her.

"Why do you sit away from me?" he questioned. Her eyes cut at him.

"Maybe because I don't like you." the words dripped like poison from her lips. Shane just smiled at her. Welcome to phase two, rebellion. She huffed crossing her arms.

"Don't look at me that way." the glare was making him uncomfortable, but he didn't budge.

"I will look at you how I wish to look at you." she got up poured her hot chocolate on his head.

"Look at me now!" she yelled. He kept his eyes on hers as he stood, a good head higher than her. She acted as though she were taller than he.

"I am looking at you." his voice was calm and then the fist came at him. With a swift hand he caught her wrist and held it firm without hurting her.

"Let me go." she jerked but did not free herself.

"I will let you go when I choose to." the calmer his voice the more furious she became. Sapphire smiled sweetly at him using what she knew was a weakness every man she knew had.

"Then never choose to let me go Shane." he knew what she was doing yet he held her fast. She wanted to test him...so be it.

"I'm not going to Sapphire." he was letting her think she was getting to him. She hugged him and was brewing an attack in her mind.

"You are not happy with me Shane."

"I am very happy with you." he let her arm go. She went to hit him but he pushed her away and slapped her.

"If you EVER use your body for that again...you will be sorry! That is low and uncalled for. DO YOU UNDERSTAND ME?!" she looked scared of him then he realized he had hit her. He went to walk toward her.

"Yes Shane." she dropped to her knees showing her regret by bowing her head at him. Her eyes were burning with tears but she did not show them to him, it would mean full defeat.

0 comments: