THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES

Wednesday, June 30, 2010

meeting...

Sapphire stood outside on the balcony looking at pictures of her mother. It was freezing outside yet she still wore shorts, tank top, and flip flops. The tears were in the corners ready to fall. She had managed to get past Shane and get some alone time. With a sigh she put her head down and looked at the next picture of her brother.

"I miss you guys so much." hands fell on her shoudlers.

"You are freezing...why don't you come inside?" he hands squeezed her shoulders.

"I am fine Shane." she said cooly.

"Don't lie to me."

"Just leave me alone for a while, I need my space." he backed off.

"Talk to me Sapphire, I want to help you." she turned around slowly.

"Giving me space will help me more than you know." she walked back to the balcony edge. He stepped closer to her. she turned around eyes and with a wave of her hand sent him into the wall. "Leave me alone!" he had a shocked look on his face but inside he was smiling. She was gaining the control of her element faster than he thought.

"Fine...I was just trying to help." she ran up to him and hugged him.

"I am so sorry! I did not hurt you did I?"

"No, but I will give you your space." he had taken the pictures when she hugged him. He released her and walked into the house throwing the pictures in the fire before she knew what had happened.

"SHANE!" she screamed. He ran outside to her on her knees in the snow.

"What?! What happened?!" she was crying now.

"My pictures, I just had them."

"No you didn't." he said looking into her eyes making them glow. She stood looking at him.

"Why am I crying?" and it was over and she held his hand. He felt so cold, so heartless for making her forget, but she had to. He had no other way of keeping her mind on him and who he was, she couldn't remember her mother. Shane was having a war within himself.

0 comments: