THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES

Monday, July 12, 2010

teachings.....

Shane sat on the balcony smoking with a beer in his hand. Sapphire leaned on the door frame just watching him. Her eyes flashed toward the door of her apartment. With no resolve in her heart about leaving for a few days to get away she came to him wrapping her arms around him from behind.

"Who are you?" She whispered in his ear playing with the lighter she had taken from his hand.

"You know who I am" he replied.

"You still lie to me Shane." Her voice became cold as she pushed away from his warmth.

"If I told you, you would not love me, and I would have to hurt you, neither of which I want to happen." He disappeared then was in front of her taking her hands. His eyes were burning red.

"Leave me alone Shane!" She yelled dousing him with water.

"You wanna know me?!" She turned and walked away.

"I don't waste my breath on things Shane." She said slamming a cup on the counter.

"I am the son of the man who killed your mother! I am keeping you from him so he will not kill you and in the process I fell in love with you! I am still on their side, but I don't know where I stand anymore! I am your fiancé! I am the man who will die for you!" He shouted hearing the drop of the cup she had fixed tea in. It shattered into pieces. Her eyes were wide and she backed away from his angry and hurt frame.

"What?" Her eyes were changing from amber to blue again then back as she battled. His body was on fire as he stepped near her. She slipped on the glass but he caught he wrist meeting her eyes as he pulled her near. She became ice cold in an effort to keep her anger with him.

"I will not be made the enemy, my heart can't take a blow like that Sapphire." She made blue flame like things in her hands.

"Get away from me!" She screamed in tears shooting at him. "You are going to die?! You have made me love you and you are going to leave?! Forget my mother...she had her time here, you are going to leave?!" She questioned blowing an icey fire at him every step he took toward her.

"I may not die in saving you, but it is not out of my mind. And your mother, Ruth, isn't dead, she is just detained. My father has been keeping her. Let me near you!" He took her wrist and felt he body go limp when he held her out of exhaustion.

"My mom is alive?" She cried.

"Yes, now rest." He touched her forehead with his lips. "You will see her shortly." She did not fight him as he picked her up and set her on the couch. He made water from the sink come to him and he put it into a towel before putting it on her head.

0 comments: