THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES

Tuesday, July 13, 2010

reverse

Ashton broke into Sapphire's room. His eyes searched the room before finding them. She was laying in bed and he was sitting in a chair beside it. Little did Ashton know of their fight or that right after it she became ill. He watched the rise and fall of his brother's back with each breath.

"She is asleep, do not stress her now by waking her." A hand came on his shoulder. When he looked behind it was his father. "You took great risk in breaking from our prison. She is sick, and you are not going to disturb her." He pulled Ashton out of the room.

"You have met her?" He asked.

"No, not yet, I just felt you near your brother. Come my son, tell me why you have rejected me." Ashton sat in a chair.

"You try to kill her people! Do you think when she finds out about her mother she will stay with Shane? I mean..." His father flamed his hands.

"He told her!" The anger was clear in his voice.

"But..."

"He told her and she fell ill, most likely because of her internal struggle between Shane's world and her own." Aston crossed his arms.

"What do you want? You are being too nice to me." He questioned.

"Nothing, I truly want you to be home again, I miss my son." His words hit Ashton like a bomb.

0 comments: