THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES

Sunday, July 4, 2010

she's ready

Flair smiled at her brother.

"She is ready." He shook his head taking Sapphire by the arm.

"What did I tell you?!" He looked hurt and Sapphire became small.

"I'm sorry Shane." Her voice was small. Flair took Ashton's arm and disappeared. Shane took her hands. He heated them with fire thinking.

"This body is sacred." He made a circle with his finger creating a small flame. "You are a fire of your own, but you are to reckless, you let it blow up." He made it burst into an inferno. Her eyes were intent on what he was doing.

"I will get better Shane." She crossed her arms. He took her hands again.

"I am not finished!" He put water in her hands. "You are like a river, always moving." He made a stream of water in the air then let it settle. "You must settle down, and not let anger rule you. Or you will fail. And become barren." She bit her tongue.

"Forgive me, teach me..."

"Be with me..." He said opening his hand with a ring in it.

0 comments: